Wowza 4.5.0 Kaltura CE 11.18

Hello,
This is what i get when I start the Wowza Server after adding the required libraries.

Exception in thread “Timer-1” java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.kaltura.media.server.managers.KalturaStatusManager.reportStatus(KalturaStatusManager.java:61)
at com.kaltura.media.server.managers.KalturaStatusManager$1.run(KalturaStatusManager.java:38)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Error starting: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.wowza.wms.bootstrap.Bootstrap.startServer(Bootstrap.java:650)
at com.wowza.wms.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:67)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.kaltura.media.server.wowza.PushPublishManager.init(PushPublishManager.java:53)
at com.kaltura.media.server.KalturaServer.initManagers(KalturaServer.java:213)
at com.kaltura.media.server.KalturaServer.(KalturaServer.java:80)
at com.kaltura.media.server.KalturaServer.init(KalturaServer.java:240)
at com.kaltura.media.server.wowza.listeners.ServerListener.onServerInit(ServerListener.java:26)
at com.wowza.wms.server.Server.l(Server.java:4355)
at com.wowza.wms.server.Server.start(Server.java:1114)
… 6 more

Seems i can stream even if i get those warnings.
I’ve configured all the conf on the kaltura side.
The KS i’m using is the result of select mysql> admin_secret from partner where id=-5;

But when trying to connect from the encoder with the dynamic link provided by kaltura I get in kaltlog:

[kPermissio nManager::errorIfKsNotValid] ERR: exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘KS Expired [2013-11-11 04:39:21]’ in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/log/KalturaLog.php:83
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/kPermissionManager.php(715): KalturaL og::err(‘KS Expired [201…’)

#5 {main}
2016-07-18 09:10:52 [0.000366] [38.104.75.110] [543346986] [10] [API] [kCoreExce ption->__construct] ERR: exception ‘kCoreException’ with message ‘Invalid KS’ in /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/kPermissionManager.php:731
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/kPermissionManager.php(485): kPermiss ionManager::errorIfKsNotValid()

Update:
Even though I get the errors, wowza starts and runs, i am able to connect with the encoder but when i try starting the stream i get the following notification:

Please advise.

Regards,
Jacob R.

Dear Team,
I have managed to resolve my encoder issue, the encoder connects and i am able to stream, unfortunately I cannot see the stream in KMC, i have no entries in the kaltlog, no errors in the wowza logs

Another question is, in the wowza Server.xml

Name>KalturaServerURL</Name!!
Value>http://WWW_DIR Value> – What value should be here? should it be the hostname of the api server, or the path to the /web dir on the nfs server, keeping in mind that wowza is on different machine than the api server.
<Property

Please advise!
Thank you!
Jacob R.