Unexpected Exception in c# client library

Hey all,

My normally stable Kaltura client app has been intermittently throwing an exception lately and I’m having a hard time figuring out why. I have tracing enabled in the client library and when the issue happens, I see this logged:

This is logged directly from the client library, I just implemented a logger for it. The trouble is my app pretty much dies when this happens. I have to restart the IIS application pool for it to be revived.

Any guidance appreciated!

KalturaTrace,Information,6000,[00001] > Error General Exception occored during request, ex:System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult() at Kaltura.Request.BaseRequestBuilder1.d__22.MoveNext()

As usual, I post after looking at the problem for a while then I figure out the problem. When creating my client, I was using too small of a timeout. I increase the timeout value and am monitoring.