Some issue when use Kaltura CE cluster

Dear all,

I’ve completed setup the Cluster as guide platform-install-packages/deb-cluster-deployment-instructions.md at Propus-16.15.0 · kaltura/platform-install-packages · GitHub on Docker Ubuntu 16.04 but have some issue now:

1. I used admin account login to KMC, after deleted the video on KMC, sometimes the video show on Entries dashboard and status is “Deleted”, sometimes the video don’t show.

2. I have a batch node with name “batch1” and I added second batch node with name “batch2” and run dpkg-reconfigure kaltura-batch on this node. But after upload video completed and transcode, the batch job show error "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘KalturaException’ with message ‘Scheduler id “957836” conflicts Between hosts: “batch1” and "batch2’’.

3. After transcode completed, I can’t play the video, it show error:

{“type”:“networkError”,“details”:“manifestParsingError”,“url”:“http://host-ip:88/hls/p/-2/sp/-200/serveFlavor/entryId/0_q8jnjfse/v/2/ev/4/flavorId/0_f1iyatb0/name/a.mp4/index.m3u8",“fatal”:true,“networkDetails”:{},“headers”:"cache-control: public, max-age=8640000, max-stale=0\r\ncontent-length: 1909663\r\ncontent-type: video/mp4\r\nexpires: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 08:02:30 GMT\r\nlast-modified: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:52:00 GMT\r\npragma: \r\n”}

I can run manual when access the link.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Dear all,

About issue 3, I can play video if use Publisher Administrator account. Weird. But still same issue 1 and issue 2.

New issue with DWH server, I got the error when install DWH (MySQL running 5.5)

mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
now executing /opt/kaltura/dwh/ddl//dw//fms/fms_dim_tables.sql
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
now executing /opt/kaltura/dwh/ddl//dw//maintenance/populate_table_partitions.sql
ERROR 1499 (HY000) at line 1: Too many partitions (including subpartitions) were defined
Error - bailing out!

And the issue when run reindex sphinx: ERR: Exception: Elastic client curl error code[6] message[Could not resolve host: ELASTIC_HOST@] in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/log/KalturaLog.php

I don’t see any setup for ElesticSearch for Cluster.

Anyone can help about these issues?

Thanks

Dear @jess

Please help look my issue and help or any suggest for this?

Hello @binhhieu001,

For “bailing out!” error during a DWH configuration, please see “/opt/kaltura/dwh/setup/installation_log.log”.
And, list of tables created through the DWH configuration can be found in “/opt/kaltura/dwh/setup/dwh_ddl_install.sh”.
If you get the “bailing out!” error while creating DWH tables, you can find out when the error occurred through “installation_log.log” and “dwh_ddl_install.sh”.

I think that someone can help if you can indicate where the error occurred.

Regards,

Hi @t-saito

Thanks for your response, I checked and can fix DWH error by edit dll.