Some issue when build Kaltura 16.14.0

Hello everyone,

I’m trying build kaltura core backend ( kaltura/server: The Kaltura Platform Backend. To install Kaltura, visit the install packages repository. (github.com) version 16.14.0 (this is stable version right?) but some issue when build:

1. cp: cannot stat ‘/root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/php.yml’: No such file or directory
    I don’t see this file in SOURCES folder, so how to get this file?

2. the line rm $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{confdir}/batch/batch.ini.template in sources.rc
    /root/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/kaltura-base-16.14.0-2.x86_64/opt/kaltura/app/configurations/batch/batch.ini.template: No such file or directory

This command correct or not, why don’t have this file?

1. when build package_kaltura_kmc.sh
+ kaltura_svn export --force --quiet svn+ssh://svnread@kelev.kaltura.com/usr/local/kalsource/uiconf/kaltura/kmc /root/sources/kaltura-kmc-v5.43.13/uiconf/kaltura/kmc
+ chmod 600 /root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/svn_private_key.rsa
+ eval 'svn --config-option config:tunnels:ssh="$SSH_BIN -i $SSH_KEY -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeychecking=no" export' --force --quiet svn+ssh://svnread@kelev.kaltura.com/usr/local/kalsource/uiconf/kaltura/kmc /root/sources/kaltura-kmc-v5.43.13/uiconf/kaltura/kmc
++ svn --config-option 'config:tunnels:ssh=ssh -i /root/rpmbuild/SOURCES/svn_private_key.rsa -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -o StrictHostKeychecking=no' export --force --quiet svn+ssh://svnread@kelev.kaltura.com/usr/local/kalsource/uiconf/kaltura/kmc /root/sources/kaltura-kmc-v5.43.13/uiconf/kaltura/kmc
ssh: connect to host kelev.kaltura.com port 22: Connection timed out
svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://svnread@kelev.kaltura.com/usr/local/kalsource/uiconf/kaltura/kmc'
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

So how to get this resource? I saw many resource get from svn and have same error

1. When building the deb file, how to build for multi OS, mean I want to build deb file for Ubuntu 16.04, 20.04.

Anyone can help for my issue?

Regard,
Richard

Hello @binhhieu001 ,

As the description in the repo you’ve referenced reads:

The Kaltura Platform Backend. To install Kaltura, visit the install packages repository.
GitHub - kaltura/platform-install-packages: Official deployment packages to install the Kaltura pl

Please see GitHub - kaltura/platform-install-packages: Official deployment packages to install the Kaltura pl.

Thanks,