Login to dashbord gives "Internal server error" popup

After a clean install onto a CentOS7 of version 11.17 I get an error when switching to a new created publisher. It has the ID 101 and when I select “manage” from the right select box the dashboard appears in a new browser tab but it gives that error popup.

kaltlog says

2016-06-29 06:29:30 [0.000205] [195.50.168.2] [2089565193] [43] [API] [KalturaFrontController->errorHandler] WARN: /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/reports/myReportsMgr.class.php line 1324 - mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given
2016-06-29 06:29:30 [0.000171] [195.50.168.2] [2089565193] [44] [API] [kCoreException->__construct] ERR: exception 'kCoreException' with message 'Can't use foo : ' in /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/reports/myReportsMgr.class.php:1324 Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/lib/reports/myReportsMgr.class.php(878): myReportsMgr::executeQuery('?SELECT??DATE(D...', false)

The line 878 executes a query I printed via an added error_log line by myself:

SELECT
DATE(DATE(date_id) + INTERVAL hour_id HOUR + INTERVAL HOUR)1 date_id, # time shifted date
IFNULL(SUM(count_plays),0) count_plays,
# AVG(distinct_plays) distinct_plays, /
Because we don’t know the real number, we use avarage instead*/
IFNULL(SUM(sum_time_viewed),0) sum_time_viewed,
IFNULL(SUM(sum_time_viewed)/SUM(count_plays),0) avg_time_viewed,
IFNULL(SUM(count_loads),0) count_loads
FROM
dwh_hourly_partner ev
WHERE
partner_id = # PARTNER_ID
AND date_id BETWEEN IF(>0,(DATE() - INTERVAL 1 DAY)*1, )
AND IF(<=0,(DATE() + INTERVAL 1 DAY)*1, )
AND hour_id >= IF (date_id = IF(>0,(DATE() - INTERVAL 1 DAY)*1, ), IF(>0, 24 - , ABS()), 0)
AND hour_id < IF (date_id = IF(<=0,(DATE() + INTERVAL 1 DAY)*1, ), IF(>0, 24 - , ABS()), 24)
AND
( count_time_viewed > 0 OR
count_plays > 0 OR
count_loads > 0 OR
sum_time_viewed > 0 )
GROUP BY DATE(DATE(date_id) + INTERVAL hour_id HOUR + INTERVAL HOUR)*1
ORDER BY DATE(DATE(date_id) + INTERVAL hour_id HOUR + INTERVAL HOUR)*1

return count_all positive, instead of running the calc_billing_data stored-procedure twice

select 1 as count_all;`

As it seems the parter_id gets lost. No idea how I managed to loose that one. Any idea?

kaltura-sanity doesn’t give any major errors. All is green except the DWH cycle.

According to some logs in the dwh tree I had mysql login problems for the etl user. It seems there where 3 entries created within mysql.users, one (host=%) with a filled password field and two for localhost and 127.0.0.1 without any password set.

I copied the password to all three of them and could login to the backend kmc without that error popup. The analytics tab now shows up too.

Thank you very much it works for my as well