Hi Kaltura Community.
We are assessing installing Kaltura in AWS and wanted to hear from any users that have done that and how they have approached elastic scaling of the Kaltura services within AWS at a large scale.
- Using RDS vs EC2 MiraDB / MySQL
- S3 do you use remote storage plugin ?
- Using the AWS native ELBs or something custom ?
- Chef recipes, deployment patterns ?
- Encoding scaling ?
- Image / thumbnail serving / scaling considerations ?
If you would feel more comfortable reaching out directly feel free to PM message me.