Kaltura CE 13.1.0 released

Hello all,

The latest version is now available.

kaltura-base (13.1.0) changelog:

kaltura-html5lib (v2.60) changelog:

• FEC-6609 - CLONE - [iPad] Chromecast: Multi Subtitles - enable subtitles and then connect to receiver - the subtitles are none
  • SUP-11548 - Kaltura.ForceLayoutRedraw=true causes vertical black bar in playlist players
  • FEC-6981 - live - autoPlay + disableLiveCheck doesn’t play
  • FEC-6812 - [AutoPlay_AutoMute][Android] - After an ad is played with audio, the video after it is played muted
  • FEC-6813 - [AutoPlay_AutoMute][Android] - When pausing a video or clicking full screen, the video is playing muted
  • FEC-6861 - [Android][Player] - After clicking ‘Skip Ad’ on an ad, the video is playing muted
  • FEC-6958 - After stop/start of live stream, player sends numerous requests to stats.kaltura.com, causing player to stuck
  • SUP-11246 - Secure thumbnail request is redirected to insecure response
  • FEC-6795 - Error messages on small players (280x158px, used for the new KMC preview player) do not match the player size
  • Receiver default captions fix (#3504)
  • Chromecast - Enable default captions from web sender (#3503)
  • Update chromecast studio description
  • add chromecast to studio
  • FEC-6957 - Webcast - Player doesn’t fallback on IE11/Safari when multicast is not configured in the access control for this user but it the player is configured to ask for multicast
  • Reset adsLoader flag on destory (#3501)
  • Register to IMA events only once during playback (#3499)
  • Revert “Accessibility (#3455)” (#3498)

To upgrade, please follow:

RPM based:

Deb based:

Or, if running a cluster:

Hello @jess,

I looked some mistypes in link URLs to github repository.
For example, link URL to “RPM based” repository is

https://github.com/kaltura/platform-install-packages/blob/Lynx-13.1.0/doc/install-kaltura-redhat-based.md#upgrade-kaltura

I think that correctly URL is

https://github.com/kaltura/platform-install-packages/blob/Mercury-13.1.0/doc/install-kaltura-redhat-based.md#upgrade-kaltura

I seem that a code name of Kaltura CE 13.x is not “Lynx”, and is “Mercury”.
There exists same mistype in the link to “Deb based” and “Or. if running a cluster”.

Thank you, @t-saito. You’re absolutely right. Corrected:)

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.