Inline Video in Microsoft Yammer from Kaltura

Hi,

I would like to be able to see my Kaltura videos/stream playable from Microsoft Yammer. I saw in a form here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/yammer-developer/video-in-yammer/m-p/60480
that this is doable but having a hard time finding all of the exact settings that need to be set in .kaltura.com/admin/config/tab/embed and on the content/player itself. Also, which link I should be able to post in yammer for the embedded player to show. I saw that Kaltura supports embed.ly and Yammer uses this so I don’t see why this shouldn’t work. I am a Kaltura admin so any directions on all of the places this configuration needs to be set I should have access.

Thank you,

Zane

Hello @zane_schepke,

Is your content publicly available or do you have a KMS instance with authentication set up (using your SAML endpoint for example)?
If the latter, the best way would be to enable the secure embed KMS module. I suggest you consult your account manager for further details and configuration assistance.

Cheers,

@zane_schepke Did you get this working? I have just got Secure Share enabled but it still do not work. Hope you found a solution and ready to share.

Thanks!

… Thanks for the info but I did just that and we found out that it didn’t work either. Apparently there is some adding coding needed to be done but PM is set to find out. So if you know of the solution, please share… we really need to get this feature up in my company.

Thanks again!

Hi @Anth,

Since you are using our platform as SaaS, please contact your account manager or open a support ticket. They can help you further and get into specifics we cannot get into in the forum (as it is public).

Cheers,

Hi Jess!

Btw, it didn’t work.
I would like to know if Kaltura knows any other company that’s using Yammer and making this embedding of Kaltura videos works… would be great help! Thanks!