- editorial websites with lots of text content
- a video archive in Kaltura
- match videos from Kaltura to articles contextually (e.g. by matching article tags with kaltura tags, or by parsing article body for keywords and search for videos with these keywords in Kaltura)
- create playlists with matching videos on the fly
- play videos and playlists in Kaltura player (can be a separate player than the one we use for our regular editorial video workflow)
Has anyone done this before? Can it be done as a Kaltura plugin (server & player) or should we rather implement as a standalone component?