Developers Needed To Develop Similar to Zoom & Kaltura Conferencing / Webinar Meeting Product

Hi Guys,
We are looking to develop our own 100% owned and branded Meeting (Conference / Webinar) Apps for all 3 platforms of:

1. Web
  2. Android
  3. IOS.

As a result, we looking for top Developers, Companies, Agencies who has great experience and understands how to use the Kaltura open source platforms to create a top notch meeting app that would do or achieve what kaltura meeting , AND Zoom meeting can do.

Kindly note that we need to offer our meeting users (hosts) an opportunity to have between 400 to 1,000 or even more attendees to their Video conferencing meetings.

Kindly ONLY Contact me if you are confident of developing such platforms using either the Kaltura SDK/API and improving on it or you can develop from Scratch.

email me here:

dubaisdc@gmail.com

AND if anyone from the Kaltura team would read this, Then i would say to you guys am a bit disappointed at your customer support system… I have e-Mailed you guys over 3 days ago now … AND i have also used the Chat support system on your main front website and still not getting any of your staff to respond.

This is my first time on this platform. I found