Db-config error and playkit bundle error

installation gone well but i am not able to upload my videos to kaltura so i dropped the DB and tried to do the configuration again
and i got this error on dn-config command

CREATE USER kaltura;
CREATE USER etl;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura_sphinx_log;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_ds;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_bisources;
CREATE DATABASE kalturalog;
Checking connectivity to needed daemons…
Connectivity test passed:)
Cleaning cache…
Populating DB with data… please wait…
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/installPlugins.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/installPlugins.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertDefaults.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertDefaults.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertPermissions.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertPermissions.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertContent.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log
Generating UI confs…
Restarting Kaltura Bundle builder API Server(node:3733) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:3733) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
Kaltura Bundle builder API Server is running.
Shutting down Kaltura Bundle builder API Server
(node:3747) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:3747) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency

Hello,
Probably you are getting an error when creating the Db defaults.

Check this file:
/opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/init_data/01.Partner.template.ini

Comment out the partner 13 template and try again.

Regards,

David