Can't upload? Permissions Errors / Failed connect

Augh. I’m frustrated.

Getting Kaltura to work on a fresh Linux distro has taken me a MONTH so far. The docs need serious reviews and updates in my opinion.

So, I’m trying Centos7 as the distro. I’m really close. I’ve tried to upload a simple mp4 and all I get is a “Failed Upload” error.

Taking a look at kaltlog and I get the following:

==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/dbcleanup-0-2022-01-13.err.log <==
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught KalturaClientException: Failed connect to MYDOMAIN.com:80; Connection refused in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClientBase.php:362
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1089): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()

==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/jobsuspender-0-2022-01-13.err.log <==
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught KalturaClientException: Failed connect to MYDOMAIN.com:80; Connection refused in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClientBase.php:362
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1354): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()

==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/partnerloadcleanup-0-2022-01-13.err.log <==
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1440): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()

==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/validatelivemediaservers-0-2022-01-13.err.log <==
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/opt/kaltura/app/cache//batch/classMap.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/KAutoloader.php on line 415
PHP Class map could not be loaded from path [/opt/kaltura/app/cache//batch/classMap.cache] file permissions [0600]

To be clear…I’ve confirmed that I am NOT using firewalld

[root@MYDOMAIN ~]# sudo systemctl status firewalld
● firewalld.service
Loaded: masked (/dev/null; bad)
Active: inactive (dead)

Jan 13 14:38:51 MYDOMAIN.com systemd[1]: Starting firewalld - dynamic firewall daemon…
Jan 13 14:38:51 MYDOMAIN.com systemd[1]: Started firewalld - dynamic firewall daemon.
Jan 13 14:38:51 MYDOMAIN.com firewalld[988]: WARNING: AllowZoneDrifting is enabled. This is considered an insecure configuration option. It … it now.
Jan 13 14:39:57 MYDOMAIN.com systemd[1]: Stopping firewalld - dynamic firewall daemon…
Jan 13 14:39:58 MYDOMAIN.com systemd[1]: Stopped firewalld - dynamic firewall daemon.
Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.

All needed ports are open in my router. Clearly, there are some file permission issues. I’m not sure why because I have followed the docs to the letter and also used the installer…which I would have assumed would have taken care of the permissions.

So, any idea on what I need to do here to get this to work? I’m mentally exhausted trying to get this to work.

Thanks for the help. It’s appreciated.

File permission for classMap.cache should be 0600, so no error there.

What does this give you:
getent passwd kaltura

What does this give you:
ls -l /opt/kaltura/app/cache/batch/classMap.cache