Allowed memory size

Kaltura server in this moment generate this error in kaltura batch

==> /opt/kaltura/log/kaltura_batch.log <==
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17096421 bytes) in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/scheduler/KScheduleHelperManager.class.php on line 355

al ready set in php.ini memory_limit in 512M, but still generate this error

Hello,

Depending on your distro, you may have a different INI file per PHP SAPI.
Further, since PHP supports the scandir option (conf.d/*ini), it is possible that this directive exists in multiple files and the value is thus overridden in one of them.

I’d suggest you start by running:

# php -i |grep memory_limit 

Since the batch daemon is invoked by PHP CLI.

Thank you, in deed, it had another archive where the memory limit has configurated with 256M
i has modify this and the error was vanish

Hey all, I don’t usually bump topics like this but I’m having this issue in my dev cluster. I’ve increased the memory limit, but I keep getting this error in the kschedulehelper err log file, leading me to believe there is another problem.

I also see invalid KS errors using kaltlog where KalturaClientBase.php is throwing an exception. it has something to do with the batch configuration, so I checked the admin secret in the batch config. That’s OK. I re-ran kaltura-batch-config.sh with my answer file, that didn’t work.

I think these two are related, but I’m not sure. If someone could point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks --dave