AH01630: client denied by server configuration

I installed Centos 7 and Kaltura 12.16 CE AIO.
Created new publisher and played Kaltura sample videos via chrome. No problems.
Went to a different PC running edge and logged into kmc. When I selected “manage” in the new publisher entry, got no response and web page did not change. Very strange because when I do the same thing on my PC using chrome, the next page (containing dashboard, content, studio, analytics etc tags) is displayed.

After checking logs, I found that whenever I selected “manage” in the new publisher entry, either on my PC running chrome or on the other PC running edge, five AH01630 messages were logged in /opt/kaltura/log/kaltura_apache_errors.log.

Here is one of the messages:

[Wed Jun 07 15:36:06.201124 2017] [authz_core:error] [pid 16667] [client x.x.x.x:57794] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /opt/kaltura/app/kmc, referer: http://host.domain/index.php/kmc/kmc4

Is it normal to get these five error messages?
/opt/kaltura/app/kmc does not exist. Should it exist?

As mentioned before, kmc and video playback work fine using chrome on my PC, so I suspect these messages can be ignored but I after a google search and reading several blogs, I could not find anything that confirmed these messages are normal and could be ignored.

Thanks.

Hi @stanrate,

You can safely ignore this error.
It is fixed by this pull request:

Feel free to manually remove that block from /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/apache/conf.d/apps.conf and reload Apache.

Thank you for reporting it,

Thanks for the fix.
Much appreciated.