Why I can't login admin_console?

it’s a error as error code: API:-1,and when i run ./kaltura-db-config.sh ,it show

CREATE DATABASE kalturalog;
Checking connectivity to needed daemons…
Connectivity test passed:)
Cleaning cache…
Populating DB with data… please wait…
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/installPlugins.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/installPlugins.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertDefaults.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertDefaults.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertPermissions.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertPermissions.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertContent.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log

kaltura-db-config.sh FAILED with: 16348 on line 182

Archving logs to /opt/kaltura/log/log_07_01_16_19_41.tar.gz…

finally

Hello,

This would typically happen if you provides a service URL which the host cannot reach.
Start by looking at /opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log, find the failing curl request and figure out why it is failing.
Once fixed, you can try to run the configure script again.

/opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log show some contents

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘KalturaClientException’ with message 'failed to unserialize server result

405 Not Allowed

405 Not Allowed

nginx ' in /opt/kaltura/app/tests/lib/KalturaClientBase.php:401 Stack trace: #0 /opt/kaltura/app/tests/lib/KalturaClientBase.php(953): KalturaClientBase->doQueue() #1 /opt/kaltura/app/tests/standAloneClient/exec.php(345): KalturaClientBase->doMultiRequest() #2 {main} thrown in /opt/kaltura/app/tests/lib/KalturaClientBase.php on line 401 result (serialized): 405 Not Allowed

405 Not Allowed

nginx

but i dont’t know why,could you give me more help?