We have an issue where students are creating content to go on their blogs but are then unable to view the resulting content on Safari on either iPad or Mac. The error that the student sees is The operation could not be completed correctly. We are also using the All-in-one Video wordpress plugin. I don’t think it is solely related to Wordpress though as we have the same issue if we browse directly to the video on the Kaltura server. We can access the videos when using an Android or Windows device.
We are currently running v6.0.1 dev of Kaltura on Centos 6.5
I thought I had the appropriate flavors selected. Originally I had SD / Small (Web/MBL), SD / Large WEB/MBL, HD/1080, Mobile (3GP) and OGG as the flavors. Today, I have added all the other flavors that are available on Kaltura which include Basic/Small, WebM and HD/720 but they haven’t played either. I have also tried clearing the cache and history on the iPad I was testing on to see that would resolve the issue.
Thanks for the reply. I don’t know if it helps with the issue but I have found that videos that are under 10 seconds of length play correctly. If the video is 11 seconds or more then we get the message ‘The operation could not be completed’
I will try the other suggestions when I can get onto a Mac.