Stuck in "In Queue" status for media


I just uploaded new media to Kaltura KMC, and I stuck in “In queue” status. This media is only media in database.

What can be the cause of this problem?


Your batch daemon is probably not running, to check:
# /etc/init.d/kaltura-batch status
to try and start it:
# /etc/init.d/kaltura-batch start

if it does not start, look at /opt/kaltura/log/kaltura_batch.log to understand why.

Ok, now it`s better situation.
I have run ‘/opt/kaltura/bin/’ after my services init because I had error of kaltura-batch. Now media is converted and has ‘Ready’ status. But I have next issue. When I attempt to play this media I have ‘Media not available’ error in media view.

Have You any clue about this?



Start by opening your browser’s dev tools and looking for bad requests [i.e ones that did not end with HTTP 200 or 30N, usually it would be either 404 (not found) or 500 (internal server error) in the “network” tab and also look at the “console” tab for errors.

In parallel, run:
# kaltlog
in the server’s shell and look for errors, then go to the relevant file under /opt/kaltrua/log and look at the lines leading to those errors.

As You suggested i checked this this. In kaltlog I have no errors. And in network inspector everything looks ok.

I have only one error in kaltlog when I opening KMC via Publishers Management Page.

Sorry, this is not error, because we see [INFO] tag.

Ok, so I created new Publisher Account and uploaded new media again. Now playing works ok.