Stream entry keep last clip

In stream player is last streamed clip. Is it possible to configure that after the stream ends that there only we can see black screen with info “Not currently broadcasting” and not video from last stream? I put stream player on my page and sometimes when stream starts I’m not seeing it on my page (only video from last stream) but when I log in to kaltura and find that stream there I see my stream. Why that is not syncronized - on my page I see last clip and on kmc I see stream. I refreshed multiple time but there is always last clip and not stream…

Refresh. Anyone from kaltura on this forum? Why you have forum if you don’t answer? Not professional…

Refresh. Is there any email for customer service? This bug is annoying and need to be fixed…

We had that same problem. The Kaltura support team was not helpful. We solved it by using the V7 player which has a functionality to kill an event when it is over. you can also query the Kaltura API for the livestream entry and delete the redirectentryID value but that is hit or miss too.

I tried to find a way to integrate v7 player in react project but I can’t find any example. Anyone know how to use that player in react?

Maybe this Kaltura Player v7 React Integration - CodeSandbox ? Anyone tried this solution? It look little complicated because you need to use .tsx files and in react normal files are .jsx …