KMC :: Import From Web - Blank Overlay White Page

I have an AWS instance of Kaltura running and installed without any visable errors except I havent been able to install Red5. However, when attempting to use the import from web option the pages do not populate properly. This appears to be the only issue and pages that are not loading properly.

Hi,

Like I wrote in other threads: server side logs and review of the ‘network’ and ‘console’ tabs in the browser’s dev tools are needed before I can further help you.

@jess

This is the only thing I got when I ran ‘kaltlog’:

#kaltlog
==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/dbcleanup-0-2016-02-14.err.log <==
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'KalturaClientException' with message 'Failed to connect to cdn.microtour.co port 80: Connection refused' in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClientBase.php:362
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1299): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()
--
==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/jobsuspender-0-2016-02-14.err.log <==
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'KalturaClientException' with message 'Failed to connect to cdn.microtour.co port 80: Connection refused' in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClientBase.php:362
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1137): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()
--
==> /opt/kaltura/log/batch/partnerloadcleanup-0-2016-02-14.err.log <==
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(1122): KalturaClientBase->doQueue()
--
  thrown in /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClientBase.php on line 362
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/batch/client/KalturaClient.php(4129): KalturaClientBase->doQue

The command mention in the thread provided previously return the follow information.

php /opt/kaltura/app/generator/generate.php
tar: Removing leading `../' from member names

No, message was return when I ran the following command.

# php /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/installPlugins.php

Even after running the processes it did not work properly. Also when I tried to run the command ‘kaltura-base-config.sh’ I got the following message.

Exiting as kaltura-base is not installed.
This MAY be because the installation of it was skipped do to SELinux being in 'Enforcing' mode.
Please review: https://github.com/kaltura/platform-install-packages/blob/master/doc/install-kaltura-redhat-based.md#disable-selinux---required-currently-kaltura-cant-run-properly-with-selinux
And re-run:
# yum install kaltura-server