KMC dont show new video

Hi
I upgrade my installation of 13.X to 14.5.
After this if i upload a new file the file was processed in batch but i cant see it to the contents in KMC.

The log of spinx service give me an error of:

error=unknown column: ‘entitled_kusers_view’

I rerun kaltura-sphinx.sh after create the file :
/opt/kaltura/app/configurations/sphinx_schema_update

same process of searchd stay running and i kill it manually.
the script and without error only some warning for:
WARNING: index ‘kaltura_base’: no fields configured (use rt_field directive) - NOT SERVING
WARNING: index ‘kaltura_base_gt_in_charset’: no fields configured (use rt_field directive) - NOT SERVING

but if i try to upload a new video i cant see it in contents in kmc.

please help me

#rpm -q kaltura-sphinx kaltura-base
kaltura-sphinx-2.2.1-21.x86_64
kaltura-base-14.5.0-16.noarch

Hello @petruzzo79,

Do you see entitled_kusers_view in /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/sphinx/kaltura.conf?

Assuming that you do, is it possible that you have a defunct searchd [that’s the main Sphinx binary] process that cannot be gracefully killed? That would account for such behaviour.

If that’s the case, I recommend you send SIGKILL to it [kill -9], ensure that it is indeed killed and then run /opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-sphinx-reindex.sh. That should sort it out.

Ty
yes i see entitled_kusers_view in /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/sphinx/kaltura.conf .
I try ti kill the searchd processes but the respawn. I execute the script /opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-sphinx-reindex.sh and the video i upload now was show in KMC.
Thank you very much
For you was an my error or an update error?

Hi @petruzzo79,

Glad to hear we’re good.

If you’re asking whether it was something you did wrong or not, I honestly can’t say for certain but as I mentioned before, it is possible that you had a defunct searchd proc which would account for the observed behaviour. After you killed it, kaltura-monit automatically started a new one which loaded the up to date configuration from /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/sphinx/kaltura.conf, thus solving your issue.