Kaltura-php7-mysql : Depends: libmysqlclient18

When I try to reinstall mysql I get the following error:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
kaltura-php7-mysql : Depends: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1) but it is not going to be installed

During installation of kaltura I had a few settings wrong, so I went in and removed the mysql install and was going to readd it, but the error above is stopping me from continuing now.

What is the proper way to completely 100% remove kaltura from my server so that I can begin this process over again now that I have an idea what I did wrong the first time?

actually there are a lot of kaltura files I dont know how to remove, could use help

apt-cache search kaltura
kaltura-php7-mysql - MySQL module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-gd - GD module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-ssh2 - PHP Bindings for libssh2
kaltura-html5-studio - Kaltura Open Source Video Platform - frontend server
kaltura-ffmpeg-aux - FFmpeg is a very fast video and audio converter. It can also grab from a
kaltura-php7-curl - CURL module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-mcrypt - MCrypt module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-gmp - GMP module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-ffmpeg - FFmpeg is a very fast video and audio converter. It can also grab from a
kaltura-php7-opcache - Opcache module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-cli - command-line interpreter for the kaltura-php7 scripting language
kaltura-php7-apcu - APC User Cache for PHP 7
kaltura-php7-memcache - memcache extension module for PHP7
kaltura-postinst - Kaltura Open Source Video Platform
kaltura-php7-xsl - XSL module for kaltura-php7
kaltura-php7-common - Common files for packages built from the kaltura-php7 source
kaltura-libapache2-mod-php7 - server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)

Hello,

Please see:

Note that the first command will completely drop your Kaltura DB and it could not be restored after. If you have important data in it, first back it up or else, if the only problem is with package dependencies, you can simply keep the DB as is and only remove the packages. Upon reinstalling, you will be informed the DB already exists and you can skip that stage.

Before deinstalling though, I suggest you run:
# aptitude install libmysqlclient18
and share the full output, so we can understand the reason why APT refuses to install it.