Kaltura installe on AWS

I am looking for somebody who can install the latest version of Kaltura CE for me on an AWS install - or perhaps has an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) that I can deploy.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @userza23452

What OS are did you have configured when you setup your AWS cloud account? Do you know your AWS cloud configuration information?

I have somebody that installed Kaltura CE 10 for me on a Amazon Instance. The instance is as follows:
t2.medium
ubuntu-trusty-14.04-amd64-server
Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS (HVM), SSD Volume Type
Root device type: ebs

However for whatever reason Kaltura didn’t install properly and it has been giving me errors ever since.
I want to start a fresh install on a new instance that I will launch. I don’t mind which instance and OS it is - whatever works.

Hi @userza23452

Is your installation SSL or Non-SSL? I know from my experience the Non-SSL installation runs smoother but SSL is recommended for many various security reasons. Can you copy and paste the error messages you are getting or provide copies of the errors generated in your HTTPD and Kaltura error logs? If not do not worry but it helps trouble shoot your issue with the installation.

I have been struggling with so many issues for a while that I am looking to get a brand new install started as I believe it will be a lot less time and effort.

What is the best way to go about getting a fresh install completed? Can you perhaps assist with this?

Hello @userza23452

I still need to know if you are wanting to run a SSL or Non-SSL installation, first? I sent you a private message too.

You can contact me (Private message) for kaltura installation