Kaltura-db-config.sh FAILED with: 255 on line 194 & ERROR: we failed on something else

Hi,

In our internal lab I try to run kaltura-base-config.sh and failed with error. I appreciate any advice. Thank you,
Dmitri

kaltura - 13.19.0-1

Starting monit: Starting Monit 5.23.0 daemon with http interface at [127.0.0.1]:2812
[ OK ]
Configuring your Kaltura DB…

Checking MySQL version…
Ver 5.1.73 found compatible

CREATE USER kaltura;
CREATE USER etl;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura_sphinx_log;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_ds;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_bisources;
CREATE DATABASE kalturalog;
Checking connectivity to needed daemons…
Connectivity test passed:)
Cleaning cache…
Populating DB with data… please wait…
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/installPlugins.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/installPlugins.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertDefaults.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertDefaults.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertPermissions.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertPermissions.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertContent.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log

kaltura-db-config.sh FAILED with: 255 on line 194

Archving logs to /opt/kaltura/log/log_14_06_18_11_07.tar.gz…
ERROR: we failed on something else…

tail /opt/kaltura/log/insertPermissions.log

[kObjectCreatedEvent->doConsume] DEBUG: consumer [kPermissionManager] started handling [kObjectCreatedEvent] object type [PermissionToPermissionItem] id [2699]
2018-06-14 11:07:35 [kObjectCreatedEvent->doConsume] DEBUG: consumer [kPermissionManager] finished handling [kObjectCreatedEvent] object type [PermissionToPermissionItem] id [2699]
2018-06-14 11:07:35 [kObjectSavedEvent->__construct] DEBUG: Event [kObjectSavedEvent] object type [PermissionToPermissionItem] id [2699]
2018-06-14 11:07:35 [kObjectSavedEvent->__construct] DEBUG: Event [kObjectSavedEvent] object type [Permission] id [61]
2018-06-14 11:07:35 [global] NOTICE: Done

Hi @astrava,

Sounds very similar to the issue you had here:

The log lines you attached are insufficient and the problem cannot be diagnosed based on them. Please follow the same steps I detailed in the above post and provide more info. In particular, see what I wrote about dropping the existing DB and repopulating from scratch. Also check the permissions for the relevant directories and files [also explained in the post I referenced].