The latest version is now available.
kaltura-base (13.5.0) changelog:
kaltura-html5lib (v2.62) changelog:
- fix: improve autoplay and poster display (#3575) |
- FEC-7273 - #2134- Thumbnail embed- No video show after click Play button
- FEC-7297 - V2 - playlists with autoPlay and autoContinue - each video started to play muted on MAC Safari 11
- KMS-15360 - It is possible to add questions on ‘Done’ page of a quiz
- FEV-120 - 2 second delay while loading multicast
- FEC-7288 - V2 - Bumper before and after video - Post bumper stuck at 0:00 on MAC Safari 11 (No AutoPlay)
- FEC-7294 - V2 - Bumper before and after video - Replay doesn’t works on MAC safari 11
- FEC-7295 - V2 - Pre-sequence bumper with/without autoPlay - Replay doesn’t works after the video finished on MAC Safari 11
- FEC-7296 - V2 - need to click Play in order to start video after pre-sequence bumper on MAC Safari 11
- Enable muted autoplay on desktop safari 11 only (#3589) |
- Add i18n to unmute plugin (#3586) |
- Remove computed position of unmute button (#3584) |
- Add Unmute plugin as default (#3583)
kaltura-nginx (1.12.2) changelog:
- Bugfix: client SSL connections were immediately closed if deferred
accept and the “proxy_protocol” parameter of the “listen” directive
- Bugfix: client connections might be dropped during configuration
testing when using the “reuseport” parameter of the "listen"
directive on Linux.
- Bugfix: incorrect response length was returned on 32-bit platforms
when requesting more than 4 gigabytes with multiple ranges.
- Bugfix: switching to the next upstream server in the stream module
did not work when using the “ssl_preread” directive.
- Bugfix: when using HTTP/2 client request body might be corrupted.
- Bugfix: in handling of client addresses when using unix domain
To upgrade, please follow:
Or, if running a cluster: