Kaltura CE 11.13.0 released

Hello all,

The latest version is now available.

Core changelog:

• PLAT-4961 - Support passthrough as part of Slating Epic
  • PLAT-4962 - Support return to defined entry as part of Slating development
  • PLAT-5040 - LiveProxy call new API
  • WEBC-682 - As a producer I’d like to configure my player with a default view

To upgrade, please follow:
RPM based:

Deb based:

Or, if running a cluster:

As always, your feedback is welcomed,

Hi,

I have noticed that in this 11.13 release the v2.42 html5lib RPM package is not included, but in the 11.12 release the V2.42 html5lib is included. Is there any particular reason for this?

Kind Regards

Hi Andrew,

You are right and thanks for reporting. Re-included though it might take a while to propagate to all edges.

Is that why I would be getting …

[kaltura-html5lib ver in KMC config.ini] [FAILED, RC: 1] - [.161005260]
[check_studio_index_page] [FAILED, RC: 1] - [.015495287]

… in a sanity check on a new install from Friday April 30? I tried an update this morning, and no updates available.

Ultimately, I’m just trying to test and practice an upgrade from a pre-RPM install, that I will only get a small window of opportunity to do on a production server later this summer. Maybe that error doesn’t matter much at this time?

Hi,

What does /etc/yum.repos.d/kaltura.list contain? Also, post upgrading, did you re-run the config scripts?
If not, make sure you do.
Also, what is the output of:
# rpm -q kaltura-html5lib
and what is the value for html5_version and studio_version in /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/local.ini?

This topic was automatically closed after 8 days. New replies are no longer allowed.