Kaltura CE 10.1.0 released
The latest version is now available.
- Changes to support RHEL7 and PHP 5_4.
- Added app/release-notes.md and app/license.txt
HTML5 player changelog:
- FEC-1764 - Playback rate should support video tag interface switch.
- PS-1987 - PostMedia: Failed to block playback of domain restricted entries
- PS-1967 - (INTLKVP-133) Ads not played on Android stock browser
- PS-1912 - (INTLKVP-114) Ad completed event is not reported for post-roll on iPad Air (iOS 8)
- PS-1988 - PostMedia-iPad-iPhone-S4-nexus: Failed to load Geo Restricted playlist
- SUP-3377 - Universal player download button doesn’t work right with image
- SUP-2991 - 508 v2 player - Audio description does not rewind
- SUP-2604 - Player don’t load when “Rate Selector” is enabled | V2 player | customer site only
- SUP-3341 - [v2.22.1] changeMedia does not make player exit sharing
- SUP-3344 - Android 5.0 playback doesn’t work | HTML 5 player
- SUP-3256 - [2.21] Fullscreen button does not lose focus; space exits fullscreen
- SUP-3290 - DFP Vast not working in IE9
- SUP-3393 - “changeMedia” notice failure to update segments or stream url
- Prevent player v2 from throwing live events from KMC
- PLAT-2157 - Akamai live streaming exported XML should specify video format
- PLAT-1703 - Add a warning in KMC when user trying to edit/delete one of KMS native categories
To upgrade, please follow:
Or, if running a cluster:
As always, your feedback is welcomed,