Kaltura All In One not Displaying Player

After inserting the the player using the plugin. The player itself is not loading after I select the video I want displayed. After reviewing the Kaltura SSL error logs I found the following errors.

[Thu Dec 31 22:30:54 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php’ not found o$
[Thu Dec 31 22:31:29 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/flash/kdp3/v3.6.17, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:31:37 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/flash/kdp3/v3.6.17, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:31:39 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/flash/kdp3/v3.6.17, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:32:30 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v1.7.2, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:52:06 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v1.7.2, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:52:07 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v1.7.2, referer: site_url
[Thu Dec 31 22:56:00 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php’ not found
[Thu Dec 31 22:56:01 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php’ not found
[Thu Dec 31 22:56:54 2015] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php’ not found

I am not sure why this file is missing unless it didnt install during my recent upgrade and reconfiguration attempt.

Hi Richard,

What is the output for:
# rpm -q kaltura-html5lib
also:
# ls -ald /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib

in addition:
# grep html5_ver /opt/kaltura/web/flash/kmc/v5.39.11/config.ini -m1
# grep html5_ver /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/local.ini

version should be v2.38.1 when using the latest stable.

If it isn’t, make sure you follow the upgrade procedure and upgrade, if it is, try:
# php /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/uiconf/deploy_v2.php --ini=/opt/kaltura/web/flash/kmc/v5.39.11/config.ini
# service httpd restart

Looking at the issue you had with the Apache semaphores, it is quite possible it prevented proper deployment during the initial install.

The output for:# rpm -q kaltura-html5lib

kaltura-html5lib-v2.38.1-1.noarch

also:

ls -ald /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib

drwxrwxr-x. 31 root root 4096 Dec 21 05:05 /opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib

in addition:
grep html5_ver /opt/kaltura/web/flash/kmc/v5.39.11/config.ini -m1

widgets.kdp1.html5_version = v2.38.1

grep html5_ver /opt/kaltura/app/configurations/local.ini

html5_version = v2.38.1

I am still getting error is the ‘/opt/kaltura/log/kaltura_apache_errors_ssl.log’ log file:

[Fri Jan 01 04:10:10 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedFrame.php’ not found or unable to stat
[Fri Jan 01 04:10:11 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedFrame.php’ not found or unable to stat
[Fri Jan 01 05:20:56 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] File does not exist: /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/web/themes
[Fri Jan 01 09:58:18 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedFrame.php’ not found or unable to stat
[Fri Jan 01 09:58:19 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedFrame.php’ not found or unable to stat
[Fri Jan 01 12:07:05 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] script ‘/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php’ not found or unable to stat, referer: site_url

I tried to rerun full configuration and that broke my HTTPD configuration file becasue as mention is my other thread the script still does not write the proper token Values for the HTTPD configuration file for Kaltura at ‘/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzzkaltura.conf’. Here is what I find after running the configuration script.

<VirtualHost *:@KALTURA_VIRTUAL_HOST_PORT@>
        # for SSL offloading support, if LB has X_FORWARDED_PROTO set to 'https', set HTTPS to 'on'
        SetEnvIf X-Forwarded-Proto https HTTPS=on
        ErrorLog "@LOG_DIR@/kaltura_apache_errors.log"
        CustomLog @LOG_DIR@/kaltura_apache_access.log vhost_kalt

Include "@APP_DIR@/configurations/apache/conf.d/enabled.*.conf"
</VirtualHost>

This is something that need to be fixed to allow completion of the configuration script other wise it brakes at:

Starting monit: Starting Monit 5.13 daemon with http interface at [*]:2812
                                                           [  OK  ]
Running Batch config...

kaltura-batch-11.4.0-1.noarch
base-config completed successfully, if you ever want to re-configure your system (e.g. change DB hostname) run the following script:
# rm /opt/kaltura/app/base-config.lock
# /opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-base-config.sh

Reloading httpd: not reloading due to configuration syntax error
                                                           [FAILED]

kaltura-batch-config.sh FAILED with: 24219 on line 98

Archving logs to /opt/kaltura/log/log_01_01_16_12_17.tar.gz...
ERROR: /opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-batch-config.sh failed:( You can re-run it when the issue is fixed.

Nothing else is done after this point as the configuration process is broken and stops. So if this is the part where the missing files get setup it will never happen unless this part is fixed.

Even after running the yum reinstall command with no errors and then running the configuration all script, it still dies at the same point and to get HTTPD running again I have to manually edit the file. However, the errors saying that files are missing still appears.

BTW there are not files in the path mention even though the commands you provided show the script is installed. So I had to connect to the origin repo and reinstall the rpm. Which still did not fix the issue.

I also ran the this command after doing this update/reinstall and got this error. The first time I did it before I ran the reinstall/update I didnt get any errors.

php /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/uiconf/deploy_v2.php --ini=/opt/kaltura/web/flash/kmc/v5.39.11/config.in

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Zend_Config_Exception' with message 'parse_ini_file(/opt/kaltura/web/flash/kmc/v5.39.11/config.in): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /opt/kaltura/app/vendor/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php:184
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/kaltura/app/vendor/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php(125): Zend_Config_Ini->_loadIniFile('/opt/kaltura/we...')
#1 /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/uiconf/deploy_v2.php(302): Zend_Config_Ini->__construct('/opt/kaltura/we...')
#2 /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/uiconf/deploy_v2.php(33): uiConfDeployment::init('/opt/kaltura/we...')
#3 {main}
  thrown in /opt/kaltura/app/vendor/ZendFramework/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php on line 184

Hello @jess

This thread is currently the only known issue I am having with Kaltura CE running properly. I documented my other threads with errors and what I did to get everything working to this point. Now, I am having issue with missing files and the All In One WordPress plugin working properly as previously noted. Fixing this issue would allow my installation to work fully without issues.

Fixing the other issues mention if my other threads would allow for the setup to work smoother for new installs once those issues are fixed, but if they follow the threads I made and the pull request I have submitted are approved most users should be able to get Kaltura CE to work on their host with a little manual configuration even when the configuration script breaks in the same or similar manner it did with me.

Thanks,
@hiphopservers

Hi @jess

Even after updating to the latest version of Kaltura I am still finding the following errors in the ‘kaltura_apache_errors_ssl.log’:

[Mon Jan 04 04:42:38 2016] [error] [client 207.46.13.57] script '/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php' not found or unable to stat
[Mon Jan 04 05:44:50 2016] [error] [client 180.153.214.176] script '/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php' not found or unable to stat
[Mon Jan 04 12:27:25 2016] [error] [client 69.88.44.114] script '/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php' not found or unable to stat, referer: http://site_with_all-in-one_installed.com/
[Mon Jan 04 12:27:25 2016] [error] [client 69.88.44.114] script '/opt/kaltura/web/html5/html5lib/v2.38/mwEmbedLoader.php' not found or unable to stat, referer: http://site_with_all-in-one_installed.com/

Resulting in the player not loading on any site linked to this instance of Kaltura.

Hi @hiphopservers,

Please go to KMC->Studio->Universal Studio and make sure all players are upgraded to the latest version.
Then, to make sure do:

mysql> select html5_url from ui_conf where partner_id=101 and html5_url != "NULL"\G 

Replace 101 with whatever your partner ID is.
I expect to see:
html5_url: /html5/html5lib/v2.38.1/mwEmbedLoader.php

for all players after upgrading in Studio.

@jess

That fixed the issue and now the players are all working as expected.

Thanks

I update to the newest release of Kaltura and I am able to play the default players using the plugin, after I upgrade the players and create my customized player, the new custom player will not load. Since I am not getting apache error anymore. I can only guess the issue is with my theme not agreeing with the plugin create Kaltura embed script since the only error I see is related to a .js file.

An I am using this same installation of Kaltura on multiple sites with a different them and no errors or issue with displaying the site content. I will need to test another theme with the same player and see if I have the issue. The plugin should have a literal statement or other CSS overide to keep it from being affected by other scripts and plugins or changes to the script base code of WordPress.

I have tested a different theme and determine that the theme does not work with the Kaltura All In One plugin to allow the custom HTML5 player to display properly.