Kaltura 11.5 - Problems user default TEMPLATE

Hello, I installed on a Centos 6 (x64) version 11.5 Kaltura videos and user’s default TEMPLATE have not been codified. I had to access each video and recode every flavor manually. Also I could not play the video or view the image and see error:
"ERR: exception ‘KalturaAPIException’ with message ‘Unknown widget [_99]’ in /opt/kaltura/app/api_v3/services/SessionService.php:282"
I agreed to the DB and kaltura.widget I modified the existing id -4 99 and it works. Default has not been created by the user 99

Hi @angober,

Thank you for your report. I am able to reproduce that and will look into it.
Like you wrote, for now, reconverting the vidoes should be a valid workaround which I understand also works for you?

Not a 100% I understand:

I agreed to the DB and kaltura.widget I modified the existing id -4 99 and it works. Default has not been created by the user 99

Can you please explain what exactly was the issue?

Thanks,

When I reconverted videos, it works correctly. but the video could not be played because the widget user 99 did not exist.
I register a new publisher and this worked well . How only reconverted the first video, only copied that at new published.

I could play the video of user template (99) as a temporary solution. In the table kaltura.widget modify the existing user -4 (monitor) by 99 (template) and worked as video playback of user template, but the ultimate solution it is to be generated correctly widgets for the user 99

HI @angober,

Yes, now I understand, thank you:)
It is intentional that partner 99 cannot actually play them so it is as designed.

I see it as confusing because I see it as a mistake