Kaltura 11.14 to 11.16 PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS

I upgraded kaltura 11.14 to 11.16 and when I executed kaltlog I see a repetitive PHP Notice every few seconds and isn´t see others problems:

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS - assumed ‘DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS’ in /srv_apl/kaltura/app/infra/log/KalturaLog.php on line 192

Hello,

This is a known issue that is fixed here:

You can just merge the fix to your current version, it will be included in the 11.17.0 release which is due tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ok, thanks…

Hi,

11.17.0 is now the latest stable, please upgrade and it should be resolved, along with some additional issues.

Thanks,

Hi,
I upgraded kaltura 11.17 and also I’ve changed ip server and I found the problem that in BBDD all Views and Stored Procedures and Funtions of databases with root user, doesn´t change a new ip

Hi,

When changing the SERVICE_URL or CDN_HOST, you should follow:

Which will change it in the relevant conf files under /opt/kaltura/app/configuration, you then only need to update the delivery_profile table as explained in this doc.

If you’ve done both and are still having issues, please detail exactly what you’re seeing and I’ll gladly assist.

In my case, I have one server with kaltura and other with MySQL. I doesn´t changes hostnames. The names of hostnames is equal. I only change the ip of servers and when I reconfigure all kaltura (kaltura-config-all.sh *.ans) I saw in MySQL that all Views and Stored Procedures and Funtions of databases with root user, doesn´t change a new ip.