Kaltura 11.12 and Wowza 4.4.1 cluster deployment issues

Hello,
I’ve deployed wowza and configured it as instructed in the tutorial, the encoder connects to the dynamically created stream name and so forth but when i try starting the encoder it says that the streamname is busy…

P.S: I tried modified the log4j proprieties but after doing so wowza wouldn’t start. First of all
Set log4j.rootCategory = INFO ,also it seems that log4j won’t start with there should be no space between = and the rest of the lines. ( so i’ve started wowza with the default log4j configuration ), also with the instructed configuration i get this error:
Configure logging: file:///usr/local/WowzaStreamingEngine/conf/log4j.properties
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (Server).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

And this is I think because log4j.rootCategory=INFO, ( should also have stdout, serverAccess, serverError )
not only INFO as instructed.

P.S2: What should be the value of http://@WWW_DIR@ where node1.servcast.net is www address.( Is this valid only for on prem installation ? )
P.S3: The java module gives an error when starting wowza:

Exception in thread “Timer-1” java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.kaltura.media.server.managers.KalturaStatusManager.reportStatus(KalturaStatusManager.java:61)
at com.kaltura.media.server.managers.KalturaStatusManager$1.run(KalturaStatusManager.java:38)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

As a few more details: I’m trying to deply wowza externally from the front node, and i’m using java version: root@streaming1 bin]# java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_77"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_77-b03)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.77-b03, mixed mode)

So I’ve redid the Wowza Installation, with the latest .jar’s from the kaltura lib, and not i’m not getting any error when starting wowza, but, when trying to connect with the encoder I get this,

Failure to connect to primary server. Please verify that your Server URL and application name are valid and that your Internet connection is working and retry.

I cannot find any conclusive log information from wowza error log, or access log, running kaltlog on the front node aswell does not indicated anything.

Regards

Jacob R.