Error 204: Upload failed

Error 204: upload failed.
Why does this happen on file upload? This just started happening. How do I fix this?

Hello @sales_3,

More information is required. Are you using the Kaltura SaaS or is this self hosted? If SaaS, please open a ticket with our support team. If this is self hosted, please state which interface you are using to perform the upload, I assume you’re using KMC? While trying to upload, please open the browser’s dev tools and look for errors under the “Network” and “Console” tabs and, from the server’s root shell, run:
# kaltlog
Look at the errors being outputted to STDOUT and paste them here.

I am self hosted, I am using KMC. I don’t have access to root right now, but asked my network eng to get it for me. Is it stored after an upload?
the browser tools showed a cause objectsubdoc not sure what that means.
There wasnt anything that looked like an error.

Additionally there are two files listed in the content tab, but they are greyed out as deleted, but I can’t seem to remove them completely from the content listing. How do I delete them.

now I have a new issue. The server was shut down and restarted. Everything loaded, but when I click manage from the admin menu for one of the users, the KMC page doesn’t load. it starts then just spins. Please advise.

Hello,

In the shell on the server, run:
# . /etc/profile.d/kaltura*base.sh
# kaltlog

Then make the request and look at the log to find the error.
In parallel, also open the dev tools in your browser and look at the errors under the console and network tabs. Once you have the error, we can take from there.