DWH does not build analytics graphs after kaltura upgrade to 13.0

Hi there

My It seems there is a missing table “done_cycles”? But why I don’t have this in my DB?
I ordinary updated my the kaltura-dwh.

Error message in the “etl_hourly…log”:

![image|690x302](/uploads/default/original/2X/a/af6b9b59cd4910b7571fce44c02f4c75a755fe31.png)INFO  25-08 11:41:09,893 - Transfer Fail -
------------> Linenr 1------------------------------
cycle_id = 180
description = org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleDatabaseException:
Couldn't execute SQL: insert into kalturadw_ds.done_cycles select * from kalturadw_ds.cycles where cycle_id = 180

Table 'kalturadw_ds.done_cycles' doesn't exist

====================
ERROR 25-08 11:41:09,895 - Abort - Row nr 1 causing abort : [180], [1], [/opt/kaltura/dwh/cycles//process/], [@TMP_DIR@/], [1], [events], [@TMP_DIR@//output_files/events/180], [rm -Rf /opt/kaltura/dwh/cycles//process//180 @TMP_DIR@//output_files/events/180], [], [org.pentaho.di.core.exception.KettleDatabaseException:
Couldn't execute SQL: insert into kalturadw_ds.done_cycles select * from kalturadw_ds.cycles where cycle_id = 180

Table 'kalturadw_ds.done_cycles' doesn't exist
], [null], [ExecSQL001]
ERROR 25-08 11:41:09,895 - Abort - Aborting after having seen 1 rows.

Hi @roger78,

I was facing same issue.
When the Kaltura CE 12.14 was released, ‘kaltura-dwh’ was updated from verision 11.3 to version 12.14.
Currently, the ‘kaltura-dwh’ requires new table ‘kalturadw_ds.done_cycles’.
SQL statement to create ‘kalturadw_ds.done_cycles’ is described in ‘/opt/kaltura/dwh/ddl/ds/cycles.sql’.

I hope you will find the information useful.

Thank you for this info but:

Are you sure that this is the normal way to update the kaltura DWH Database, by grabbing some sql statements out of the scripts?

I’ afraid that I am doing something wrong, because of that I guess the table “version_management” sould be updated as well.

Hello @roger78,

Sorry, my method is not normal way.

In order to update table “version_management” and create table “done_cycles”, we should use script “/opt/kaltura/dwh/setup/update.sh” .
But, this way also is not normal.
I seem that normal system upgrade procedures does not contain a procedure to update DWH tables.