Custom url for video

Below are 2 samples:
This one works
This one doesn’t
The only difference is that I removed one of the sources (and it doesn’t matter which one I remove, removing one of them cause this to work)


It is strange, it as if there is a length limit to the mediaProxy. The less attributes I set on each source, the more sources I can get:

The limit is on the iframe request length. If you run you will see an error in the console that jQuery is missing. This is since the iframe request length is larger than 2083 characters. If you add a link to jQuery in your head tag - the player loads. This should probably be fixed on the player side but should be a sufficient workaround for now.

Thanks It is working with the addition of jquery