CE 16.5 installation problem

Hi All ,

I have been trying to install Kaltura CE 16.5 (latest edition from below GitHub URL,)

When I run the command below command I get error in highlighted .
/opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-config-all.sh

I would request you the help me getting the issues. What went wrong ?

error

Hello @kishore,

See my answer on this thread: What's wrong with the ' Couldn't make an API request to ...'

Thanks,

@jess
I hope it’s ok to use this thread instead of opening a new one.
I did upgrade from Kaltura CE 15.0.0 to 16.5. The upgrade process itself went through fine. The only thing I had to do was to add the remi repository because of a prerequisite that was missing. (librdkafka)

The sanity check looks fine and I thought that everything would work.
From the admin interface I could see that the monitoring webgui is no longer working:

monit01

Firefox cannot establish a connection to the server at agsstr01.gib.bs:2812.

If I use kaltlog I got some errors, but I don’t think that they’re related to that issue:

512 bytes (512 B) copied, 8.6162e-05 s, 5.9 MB/s
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: KalturaMediaInfo::$matrixCoefficients in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/media/mediaInfoParser/KMediaInfoMediaParser.php on line 193
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: KalturaMediaInfo::$colorTransfer in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/media/mediaInfoParser/KMediaInfoMediaParser.php on line 194
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: KalturaMediaInfo::$colorPrimaries in /opt/kaltura/app/infra/media/mediaInfoParser/KMediaInfoMediaParser.php on line 195

Do you have any advise how I can fix the monitoring webgui on the admin interface?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Daniel

[root@agsstr01 ~]# sudo netstat -plntu | grep 2812
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:2812 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 4789/monit