Android App Development

I am developing an Android application using Eclipse. I want to access the videos stored in my KMC from the app. I tried accessing the Kaltura client tester classes and giving my account details but was not successful. Can anyone help me in this? Is there any other way of embedding Kaltura videos in my app?

Did you try the kaltura player 2? It should be mobile compatible

I don’t have any Kaltura Player 2 in my account. I successfully installed the app on my android device, but now, it is not accepting my login credentials. I am able to work on the interface from backend. Unless I login, I cannot even know if my app is accessing my account videos or not. The exact error message is, “Unfortunately, Kaltura has stopped.” Please help.

I don’t have any Kaltura Player 2 in my account. I successfully installed the app on my android device, but now, it is not accepting my login credentials. I am able to work on the interface from backend. Unless I login, I cannot even know if my app is accessing my account videos or not. The exact error message is, “Unfortunately, Kaltura has stopped.” Please help.

You can create you own app by using and combining many pre-designed screen types and template options that will allow you to make lists, events, display detail information, photo galleries, feeds, among many others.

mobile apps developer

very nice post, i appreciate your selection here to solve problems

very nice and informative post and thanks from this i got my question cleared