Live session by Kaltura

Hello everyone,

I am exploring the function of Kaltura (I am still a new user) for live video session, and also wondering if Kaltura could provide group chat box, group voice chat or whiteboard function during video live session?

If any introduction Demo or document to start-with, it will be great.

Have a good weekend,
Lin

Hello,

We are currently developing a Q&A module which will allow you to post questions during the session and for authorized users to answer them. Unaware of whiteboard plans at the moment.

Hi Jess,

Sounds an interesting feature. I am using Mac and I can click record screen to begin screen recording, but I cannot find a local downloadable application which I can click and start recording, without having to start the record session from MediaSpace? The ask is because sometimes I want to record locally without connection to network and upload later when record session is completed. So, wondering if there is a local downloadable application for RecordSpace. Thanks.

regards,
Lin

Maybe what you are interested in is http://corp.kaltura.com/products/features/Lecture-Capture?

Hi Jess,

Thanks for providing the link. I read the document and it seems not mentioned how to get a downloadable RecordSpace app for Mac, which could enable me to record offline (without network connection) and upload later?

regards,
Lin