Kaltura with Swift

Hi
I’m trying to use kaltura player in my ios app.
I’m using Swift instead of objective-C. I checked the tutorial (http://knowledge.kaltura.com/kaltura-player-sdk-ios#developers+ios), imported your sdk with cocoapods (pod ‘player-sdk-native-ios’, ‘~> 1.1’). Cocoapods added two more pods to my project (googlecast sdk and google ads sdk), kaltura needs them so ok.
After these I tried to build the project and it finished with 8 errors, all of them pointed to GoogleCast:

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceCopyBackgroundColor", referenced from:
      +[GCKMediaTextTrackStyle createDefault] in GoogleCast(GCKMediaTextTrackStyle.o)
  "_MACaptionAppearanceCopyFontDescriptorForStyle", referenced from:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceCopyForegroundColor", referenced from:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceCopyWindowColor", referenced from:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceGetRelativeCharacterSize", referenced from:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceGetTextEdgeStyle", referenced from:
  "_MACaptionAppearanceGetWindowRoundedCornerRadius", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I tried to google about it, but found almost nothing. It said there is a far newer GoogleCast pod 2.6 instead of hardcoded 2.3.

Is there anything You can suggest me to solve my problem?
Thanks a lot!

Hi @Szoszi,

You can use our demos repository that includes podfile that points to latest version:

Best,

Eliza