Kaltura SRT File Parsing

Hello, wondering if someone could point me to, or explain themselves, exactly how Kaltura player parses SRT files. I have an srt file attached to a player, where some text snippets will play while others will not. I have made sure the syntax is correct,
00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:15,625
??

00:00:15,70 --> 0:00:20,375
xxx xxxxx, xxx xxxxx
xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx.

In this example, the music note snippet displays correctly, however the text following does not. The only thing I can think that is causing this is something throwing the Kaltura srt parser off; perhaps the POSIX new line character is not as well supported as the Windows combination of new line + carriage return, or if the time between the two is too short for the parser to register and display the next subtitle, that could be causing it. Google fu on this topic is absolutely terrible, only a few sketch exe’s and a perl script that does next to nothing. Please, please would really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Thanks

I think you need 2 empty lines between 1 and 2.

Thanks for the response Michael, but that is not the issue. This is both with the windows CRLB and the POSIX LB.

oferc that link links to a download site that looks like it has long since been disabled, and the other validators I’ve found have came back clean.