Kaltura-db-config.sh FAILED

Hi all,

I have a php fatal error during the kaltura-db-config.sh of the first front node (https://github.com/kaltura/platform-install-packages/blob/Lynx-12.14.0/doc/rpm-cluster-deployment-instructions.md#the-first-front-node).

My setup

• CentOS7
  • Front node behind Load Balancer (only 1 node behind it for now)
  • Cluster installation

[root@kaltura-front1 v2.0.9]# /opt/kaltura/bin/kaltura-db-config.sh db-host root rootpw 3306 [upgrade]
Checking MySQL version…
Ver 5.5.52-MariaDB found compatible

CREATE USER kaltura;
CREATE USER etl;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura;
CREATE DATABASE kaltura_sphinx_log;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_ds;
CREATE DATABASE kalturadw_bisources;
CREATE DATABASE kalturalog;
Checking connectivity to needed daemons…
Connectivity test passed:)
Cleaning cache…
Populating DB with data… please wait…
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/installPlugins.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/installPlugins.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertDefaults.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertDefaults.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertPermissions.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertPermissions.log
Output for /opt/kaltura/app/deployment/base/scripts/insertContent.php being logged into /opt/kaltura/log/insertContent.log

kaltura-db-config.sh FAILED with: 255 on line 193

Archving logs to /opt/kaltura/log/log_09_05_17_09_53.tar.gz…

In the insertContent.log I have the following

execution time for [http://lb-hostname/api_v3/service/multirequest]: [0.25291419029236]
Executing failed for request #7 with error [The uploaded file was not found by the given token id, or was already used]
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘KalturaException’ with message ‘The uploaded file was not found by the given token id, or was already used’ in /opt/kaltura/app/tests/standAloneClient/exec.php:351
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /opt/kaltura/app/tests/standAloneClient/exec.php on line 351

I tried to drop the db and start the kaltura-db-config.sh again, but I always get the same error.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Looks like in my /opt/kaltura/web (NFS mount) I have only the following folder:

drwxrwxr-x.  5 kaltura kaltura  71 May  9 16:24 .
drwxr-xr-x. 15 kaltura kaltura 201 May  9 09:28 ..
drwxr-xr-x.  7 root    root    128 May  9 09:51 content
drwxr-xr-x. 13 root    root    266 May  9 09:29 flash
drwxr-xr-x.  3 root    root     26 May  9 09:30 html5

But in an installation without NFS share (local) I have more folders (control, dropfolders, tmp)

Even the content folder does not include all subfolders.

This may be the cause of the kaltura-db-config.sh issue I’m having ?

This may be related to the following NFS issue I had ?

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Looks like I found a workaround.

I had to:

• unmount the NFS share
  • reinstall kaltura-front kaltura-widgets kaltura-html5lib kaltura-html5-studio kaltura-clipapp on the local /opt/kaltura/web dir
  • rsync -a the content of the local web dir to a temp dir
  • mount the NFS share again
  • rsync -a the content of the temp dir to the web dir (which is now the nfs share)