How to recover my videos on Kaltura?

I was using Kaltura via a plugin on my Drupal website to host my videos. I just noticed that they are no longer playing.

In my Kaltura to Drupal Sever Integration Settings, I see the following error:

Drupal to Kaltura Session Test:
Session status: ERROR kaltura_error:
admin session: SERVICE_FORBIDDEN_PARTNER_DELETED The access to this service is forbidden since the specified partner is deleted
normal session: SERVICE_FORBIDDEN_PARTNER_DELETED The access to this service is forbidden since the specified partner is deleted

I also have a partner ID, email address and password, but not sure how or where I can use this information to get my videos back. I just want to download them to store locally if I can’t continue using Kaltura.

Please help!

Hi @oferc

Actually, I don’t recall. The website was built about nearly 6 years ago. The Drupal plugin seemed to do all the magic. I’ve tried logging into Kaltura with my partner ID, username, email and password. None are being acknowledged. In fact, I even attempted to create a new username using my existing and Kaltura was going to let me so not a great sign. What can I do to disclose further information on this forum for help? I don’t have backups of the vids anywhere.

Thanks

Hi @oferc ,

Value = http://www.kaltura.com