Does anyone use rtmp://

Has anyone successfully implemented rtmp:// on their Kaltura streaming server?

Hi oferc. I did see/view the links. Very helpful. Seems they were wanting to used Red5. Here’s the full picture. I’ve used Adobe Media Server and Helix server without problem. Now that at another location, I do not have access to my own servers. A very nice professional on college campus is in charge of the Kaltura server. I just wanted to know if this was theoretical, or put into practice. So knowing you have done it is great. Do you have an email address that I can put you in contact with Kaltura admin? He uses Kaltura with Blackboard. Thanks so much. Mark

Hi oferc. I did see/view the links. Very helpful. Seems they were wanting to used Red5. Here’s the full picture. I’ve used Adobe Media Server and Helix server without problem. Now that at another location, I do not have access to my own servers. A very nice professional on college campus is in charge of the Kaltura server. I just wanted to know if this was theoretical, or put into practice. So knowing you have done it is great. Do you have an email address that I can put you in contact with Kaltura admin? He uses Kaltura with Blackboard. Thanks so much. Mark