500 internal server error on clean install of Kaltura ce on Ubuntu 16 xenial

I just installed a fresh Ubuntu 16 xenial and followed the special guide to install Kaltura CE on xenial.
The admin interface works as expected, but the media console doesn’t get past authentication. I can load the login form, but just after submitting the authentication button, I get an error 500 internal server error. I looked after the error in the Apache log and here it is:

[Thu Dec 14 15:44:28.814152 2017] [:error] [pid 12081] [client 172.16.1.3:51520] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/modules/kmc/templates/kmc1Success.php on line 927, referer: http://kaltura.streamhub1.go.ro/index.php/kmc
[Thu Dec 14 15:44:28.814225 2017] [:error] [pid 12081] [client 172.16.1.3:51520] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/modules/kmc/templates/kmc1Success.php:927\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(3188): require()\n#1 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(3263): sfPHPView->renderFile('/opt/kaltura/ap...')\n#2 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(945): sfPHPView->render()\n#3 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(1006): sfExecutionFilter->execute(Object(sfFilterChain))\n#4 /opt/kaltura/app/vendor/symfony/filter/sfFlashFilter.class.php(50): sfFilterChain->execute()\n#5 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(1006): sfFlashFilter->execute(Object(sfFilterChain))\n#6 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_core_compile.yml.php(830): sfFilterChain->execute()\n#7 /opt/kaltura/app/cache/alpha/kaltura/prod/config/config_co in /opt/kaltura/app/alpha/apps/kaltura/modules/kmc/templates/kmc1Success.php on line 927, referer: http://kaltura.streamhub1.go.ro/index.php/kmc

It looks like there is a php error.
Please help. I haven’t seen the Kaltura Media Console CE ever, only the SaaS service. I am looking forward to be able to test it and use it.
THank you.
Regards,
Dan

Hi @mediasync,

Please see:

Sorry for not replying sooner.
You are right again, it was an honest mistake to use the same user.
Problem solved. Thank you so much.
Regards,
Dan

No worries, Dan. Happens to the best of us:) Glad to hear we’re good.